Monday, April 22, 2013
Baseball's Over
Well I knew it would eventually come to an end but I didn't think it would come so quickly. This past weekend was my final weekend to be able to play for the Barton Bulldogs. We missed out on the conference tournament by a fraction of percentage points. But thats neither here nor there. In the end I will look back at great memories I have made over the past 5 years and great friends that will last me a lifetime. I will begin a new chapter in my life in a few weeks by hopefully landing a new job after I graduate and take life on. Its somewhat scary but as I know life moves on and always will. I have friends and family that will always stand next to me through whatever I decide to do in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment