This years easter is only a few days away and it will be a time of worship to praise my God and spend time with my close family and some that I haven't seen in awhile. It will also be the 1st time my young son can go easter egg hunting. I can still remember those days when I used to run through the field to grab up as many easter eggs as possible I know he will get to enjoy it for many years to come. It will also give my family a chance to slow down for a day and enjoy each other. With our always on the go lifestyle its tough to sometimes slow down and take time out of our day to enjoy each other. Getting to spend time with 2 sides of the family will be great. Also the fact that we can go to church and give praise to Jesus for making the ultimate sacrifice has a great deal of meaning to me because who knows where we would be if he had never of done that.
So when Sunday comes if you don't already have plans of your own just slow down long enough to think why we all call this holiday easter and why we get a day off. Its because of something that happened nearly 2,000 years ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment